Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding data and how we will treat it. If you have any requests concerning your personal information, please contact MACHINEPART ENGINEERING Limited by email at email@example.com or telephone on 01440 762584
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), the data controller is MACHINEPART ENGINEERING Limited of 33 Hollands Road, Haverhill, Suffolk CB9 8PU the Data Protection Officer at MACHINEPART ENGINEERING Limited is Janne Cutting- Keyton.
Information we may collect from you
We will only collect personal information from you if you have chosen to provide it to us. We may collect and process the following data about you:
•Data that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes details provided when requesting further information from us about products, applications, or employment.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of transactions and the fulfilment of your orders.
• Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”), this may include some or all of the following:
• Company Name
• Contact Name
• Job Function
• Address (and/or delivery address if different)
• Contact telephone number(s)
• Contact email address(es)
Use made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
Disclosure of your information
We do not share any of the data that we hold other than with our courier sub- contractor to enable us to deliver your goods.
Access to information
Machinepart Engineering Limited
33 Hollands Road, Haverhill, Suffolk CB9 8PU
Telephone 01440 762584
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues, at any time.
The ICO’s contact details are as follows:
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone - 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745
Website - https://ico.org.uk/concerns